Bowl for Kids' Sake Team Registration
BOWL FOR KIDS’ SAKE is a bowl-a-thon in which participants FORM TEAMS OF FIVE bowlers, PRE-COLLECT donations (at least $375/team or $75/per person), and BOWL A GAME to benefit children throughout the Capital Region who need a mentor...a Big Brother or Big Sister!
This year, we are hosting a one-day event at Spare Time in Clifton Park on Sunday, May 1, 2022.
Join us! On May 1st, teams enjoy bowling for two hours, pizza and soda, laser tag, prizes, and give-a-ways! For information on prizes and more, download the full 2022 BBBSCR BFKS Team Registration Packet.
Let’s get started!
1. Appoint a Team Captain.
2. Invite friends to participate and form a team of five bowlers.
3. Complete and submit your Team Registration Form BFKS-Team-Roster2022 by emailing it to Lea@bbbscr.org to secure your time slot of 10 AM, 12 PM, or 2 PM on May 1st (Space is limited--don't wait to register!).
4. Decide how team members will collect their donations: either via a Paper Pledge Form BBBS_Pledge_sheet_2022 OR online Peer to Peer Campaign (P2P).
5. Bring your pre-collected cash and check donations to the event (along with a printout of any online donations on your peer-to-peer page), or turn them to the BBBS office at The Blake Annex, 1 Steuben Place, Albany, NY 12207 prior to the event.
6. Contact: If your donors would like tax-deductible recognition, we will need their full contact information.
DOWLOAD OUR FULL TEAM INFORMATION & REGISTRATION PACKET: 2022 BBBSCR BFKS Team Registration Packet
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com or call 518-862-1250 x106.