Meet Javieon, Levi, and Sammy

For Javieon, Levi, and Sammy, the Littles featured in our video, their mentors are each unique and special. But, they have one BIG thing in common: they make all the difference to their Littles. They are role models to imitate and trusted advisors the Littles can look to for direction.
For more than 55 years, BBBSCR has successfully matched thousands of Capital Region children facing adversity—children like Javieon, Levi, and Sammy—with caring adults to help guide them towards living a life filled with promise, potential, and friendship.

Your gift will ignite the promise of youth for children in the Capital Region.  There has NEVER been a more important time to provide kids with a safe, screened, and reliable adult mentor. Your donation makes that life-changing work possible! Your generosity is key to our success.

Making and supporting a match for one year = $1,200

As a 501(c)3 organization, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region operates as a nonprofit and all contributions stay local and are tax-deductible. We use 15% or less of our funds for fundraising or management and spend the other 85%+ on our programming.